How to login to your account?
- You will find the log in to the Internet bank of Bank of Montserrat, Brades, Montserrat when by log on to their website’s home/front page and this is the link: https://www.bankofmontserrat.ms/ – You need to scroll down to the bottom of the home page to find the login box. So, scroll down and click on the login box which is under online banking. (Please check the following screenshot), Click on login which is at the bottom of the home page on the left corner. Enter your user name and password to login to your account with Bank of Montserrat, Brades, Montserrat.
How to register/apply for an account?
- You can apply for a new account with Bank of Montserrat, Brades, Montserrat.
- In order to apply for an account with Bank of Montserrat, Brades, Montserrat, use the direct link of the home page as mentioned above. The same link for the login (home page).
- Click on personal or business banking, depends on what type of account you would like to apply for with Bank of Montserrat, Brades.
- Whether you select business banking or personal banking from the main menu, You then click on online banking.
- The apply or sign up terms for personal and business account are the same terms for applying according to Bank of Montserrat, Here are the details:
In order to sign up or apply for an account with Bank of Montserrat, you need to do the following:
First Print-out the two forms: (1) Internet Banking Application, and (2) Customer Agreement
Complete both forms, sign and have them Notarized by a Notary Public (for customers residing overseas)
Mail in the completed forms to Bank of Montserrat, along with two photo identification certified by a Notary Royal
Once Bank of Montserrat receives your application, properly completed, Bank of Montserrat will revert to you via e-mail (you must include an e-mail address) with your Login Information. Please check the following screenshot
The Bank of Montserrat Limited is the only community bank operating in the island of Montserrat. It was incorporated on February 22, 1988 by Hensey Fenton, and officially offered its banking services to the public on May 3, 1988. The bank, which operates as an unlisted public company, is jointly owned by local investors and the Government of Montserrat. As of March 2018, the island’s government owned approximately 63% of the bank’s total outstanding stock. However, the government, under the Reuben Meade administration had expressed its intentions to fully divest their ownership stake in the bank.
Bruce Farara, a local businessman, is currently the largest individual shareholder in the Bank of Montserrat Limited. As of March 2018, he owns a 3.10% stake in the bank. The heirs of John Osborne, the island’s 3rd Chief Minister, also collectively own a 2.44% stake in the bank.
Last Updated on June 7, 2022