It can be hard to find the log in details for all the banks, credit card companies and public services out there. It is therefore a great pleasure to help you out in navigating the jungle of login screens and log in boxes. In our first iteration there is banks from all over the world. We will continue to publish information about online services both in the private sector and public service pages.
If you have any problems logging in to any bank, you have found the right place here.
We will guide you through the different login screens, so it’s easy to understand how to login to your particular bank or credit card provider.
There is something very important you need to put into your consideration, when you are typing your username and password to be able to login to your account. Do your best in entering both username and password, correctly from the first time. Because in general, most of the banks. if not all of them, they block your banking account, after three failed trials/attempts to login.
Of course you are dealing with machines here and the banks set very high secured login systems for your own protection from getting your account hacked. So, to be on the safe side, concentrate that you make the login correctly from the first time.
- Log in to Bank Windhoek, Windhoek, Namibia's Internet Online Bank
- Log In
- Log in to your Union Plus MasterCard Account
- Log in: Chevron and Texaco Techron Advantage™ Visa® Card Account
- Log in to Investrust Bank, Lusaka, Zambia 's Internet Online Bank
- Log in to DFCU Group, Kampala, Uganda 's Internet Online Bank
- Credit Card
- Log in to your TJX Rewards® Credit Card Account
- Log in to your WestJet RBC MasterCard Account