Language switching and the website: The Banque Nationale de Credit, Port-au-Prince, Haiti’s website is offered in French language. To switch to English language, stand with the mouse/cursor on any blank space on the page, then click on the mouse left button and select English language, the page will be translated to English.
Login: To login to your account, visit the website home page: https://www.bnconline.com/ – The login box is in the home page, upper left corner under acceder a vos comptes, Click on Cliquez ici pour accéder à vos comptes (please check the following screenshot). Enter your nom d’utilisateur which is the username, and enter your mot de passe, which is your password and then click on connexion to login to your account with Banque Nationale de Credit, Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
To subscribe with Banque Nationale de Credit, Port-au-Prince, Haiti, go to the home page, and click on souscription which is subscription, and it is under the box of votre bank *check the following screenshot) it is located in the home page upper left corner.
Subscription to the online banking service of the National Bank of Credit (BNC) / Recuperation of the registration form. If you subscribed to the online service, but forgot to download the form, use this link to recover it: https://www.bnconline.com/onlinebanking/Utilisateurs/recuperer_formulaire – you will be asked to enter your user name and password. Enter your username and password and click send to get the link that will allow you to download your form.
To subscribe to BNC’s online services, it is essential to follow the following steps:
- Fill in the required fields on the online form, then click on Save , exercise that will generate a PDF document;
- Download and print the form generated in step 1 of the process, validate it by affixing the signature (s) and co-signatories of the accounts concerned, and send it to the BNConline Administration or the branch office. closer to you.
- Note: You will need Acrobat Reader to view and print the form.
- Accompany the downloaded form with a copy of the identity document of the signatory (s) and the booklet (s) if it is a savings account
- The fact by you to complete, sign and submit the form confirms acceptance of the conditions Personal / Company uses online services NLC
- Choose the category to which you belong: Particular or Institution / Company. Then click on continuer which is continue in English.
The National Bank of Credit (BNC) is a Haitian state-owned bank. It ranks third in the Haitian banking system in terms of assets. Resulting from the separation of the National Bank of the Republic of Haiti into two entities, the other being the Bank of the Republic of Haiti performing the functions of central bank , the BNC was born August 17, 1979 as a commercial bank. It begins, in fact the 1 st April 1980 in very good position occupying first place in the Haitian banking system in terms of deposits. But in the early 1990s, with the arrival of new private banks that do not hesitate to make use of technology, the BNC slips to sixth place. In 1999, through a restructuring that gives it up 1.
In 2007 the BNC acquires the Caribean Bank Corporation (Socabank) , then the third largest bank in the country in terms of assets, which became insolvent 2. The BNC currently operates a network of 36 branches across Haiti. With 37 branches, 4 wickets spread across the territory, and an online suucursale, The BNC has one of the largest networks in the Haitian banking system, some open 7/7 with the “Bank of the Sunday”. Combining commercial dynamism, proximity and quality of service, its branch network constitutes a major competitive advantage. Today, faithful to its vocation of service, it proposes a new model of universal bank. You can read more info and details about BNC BANK, by visiting their website.
Last Updated on June 14, 2022
URL: https://log-in.me/banquenationaledecredit-port-au-prince-haiti/This post was proofread by Grammarly