- You will find the login to your account with Amalgamated Bank MasterCard Gold by logging in to their website:
- The log in box is in the upper right corner of the page under login. Click on login and enter your username and password and login to your account.
- Amalgamated Bank MasterCard Gold offers that you can apply for an account by using the same above direct link. You will find different type of cards, where you will be able to compare the benefits and you will make up your mind after checking all info provided for each card in the provided link. When you make up your mind about the card type you need, just click on Apply now. Apply now button is located under each card.
- Once you click apply now, you will be able to apply online with Amalgamated Bank MasterCard Gold.
- Check the following screenshot for your guidance.
- If there are no exceptions during the review process, your account will be opened immediately. You will receive a confirmation with your account number at the end of the process. If there are exceptions and further review is required or if Amalgamated Bank need to contact you directly, you should expect to receive your welcome email with your new account number within two (2) business days.
You don’t have to be a member of a union to bank with Amalgamated Bank
To fund an account online, you can either transfer funds from your account at another financial institution, provide a debit or credit card at account opening, send Amalgamated Bank a check, or if you are already an Amalgamated Bank customer, you can transfer funds from your existing account. No matter which method of funding you choose, please ensure that sufficient funds are available to be transferred.
To deposit checks by mail, send a check payable to “Amalgamated Bank” to Amalgamated Bank, Attn.: Branch Manager, 10 East 14th Street, New York, NY 10003. Don’t forget to include your account number in the memo line.
In order for Amalgamated Bank to fund an account by check, it must meet the following requirements:
The check must be signed and dated.
The check must be payable to Amalgamated Bank, to you, or to “Cash.” Please be advised that, for security purposes, it is not recommended to mail checks made out to “Cash.” If the check is not payable directly to “Amalgamated Bank,” it must be endorsed properly. (Please do not endorse checks made payable to Amalgamated Bank.)
If you wish to send Amalgamated Bank a check that is made payable to you, please endorse it on the back with your signature and, below your signature, write “For Deposit Only in Account” followed by your account number.
You must include instructions indicating the account to which the check should be credited. You can do this by writing your account number on the memo line or reverse side of the check. (You do not need to use a deposit slip.)
Deposits made by check are accepted at our sole discretion. Amalgamated Bank reserve the right to refuse, return, or limit any deposit you make to your account. Please refer to Amalgamated Bank Account Opening Disclosures for more information.
Last Updated on October 30, 2019