Why APCU Visa Platinum Credit Card is the best choice?
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- $500 Travel-Accident Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Coverage
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Service
- Warranty Manager Service
- Important fraud prevention features available with an APCU Platinum Visa Credit Card:
- Chip-Enabled Technology
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Secure online shopping with Visa Checkout
- Track Visa Credit Card activity with Visa Purchase Alerts
24/7 fraud monitoring.
- Enjoy big rewards and get more for every dollar you spend using your APCU Visa Platinum Credit Card with ScoreCard Rewards Bonus Points.* Earn Bonus Points* and redeem them for:
- Gift cards
- Travel on any airline
- Hotel stays
- Car rentals
- Brand-name merchandise
- For inquiries regarding booking travel using your ScoreCard Rewards Bonus Points, call the ScoreCard Rewards Travel Department at (833) 566-5245. All other ScoreCard Rewards Customer Service inquiries can be made at (800) 854-0790.
If you’re looking for a credit card that offers a great interest rate and outstanding features, the APCU Visa Platinum Credit Card is the right card for you.
How to login?
- You will find the log in to your account with Atlanta Postal Credit Union Visa Platinum Card by logging in to their website.
- Use this direct ink to login https://www.apcu.com/home/cards/credit-cards
- The log in box is in the upper left corner of the site under internet branch login.
- Click on login and enter your user name and password and login to your account.
- How to apply?
- Many sites like Atlanta Postal Credit Union Visa Platinum Card offer that you can register an account by using the same above direct link for login.
- Scroll a little bit down in the page till you see “get started” and if you a current APCU member click on apply here/ While if not yet an APCU member click on Check your eligibility and join today.
- Please check the following screenshot whether to login or to apply for Atlanta Postal Credit Union Visa Platinum Card.