How to login?
- You will find the log in to your account with Bank of Hawaii Credit Cards by logging in to their website.
- This is the direct link: https://www.boh.com/landing-pages/credit-card-sign-on.asp
- The log in box is in the upper left corner of the site under Sign on.
- Click on Sign on, enter your user name and password and login to your account.
- Actually, you will see a logon for different credit cards type. Check your credit card type and sign on to it if you are already a client with Bank of Hawaii Credit Cards.
- You do not need further support for using the log in to your account with Bank of Hawaii Credit Cards since they have modernized their internet banking.
How to apply for an account?
- Use the same above direct link for login.
- You will be able to register a new account with Bank of Hawaii Credit Cards by simply clicking on Apply now, which you will find under each card type.
- Choose the card that suits your need, and click on apply now.
- It will take you a few minutes to apply for Bank of Hawaii Credit Cards.
- Please check the following screenshot for your guidance whether you are logging in or applying for Bank of Hawaii Credit Cards.
The Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii World Elite Mastercard (also known Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard) and the Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard are issued by Barclays Bank Delaware pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard, World Elite Mastercard, and Business Mastercard are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express, used pursuant to a license. For disclosures about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, other costs, and the Reward Program rules and benefits associated with the use of this Card program, please see Terms and Conditions.
Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. For disclosures about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, other costs, and the Reward Program rules and benefits associated with the use of this credit card program, please see Terms and Conditions. The MyBankoh Rewards credit cards are issued by Bank of Hawaii®.
Last Updated on November 4, 2019