How to login?
- You will find the log in to your account with Central Illinois Credit Union Visa Card by logging in to their website.
- Login from the front/home page : https://www.cicu.com/
- The log in box is in the upper right corner of the site under the main menu.
- Click on CICU VISA Card – Login. Enter your user name and password and login to your account.
- Log in to your credit card account from the front page of Central Illinois Credit Union Visa Card.
How to apply?
- Central Illinois Credit Union Visa Card offer that you can apply for an account by using this direct link: https://www.cicu.com/products-services/central-illinois-visa/
- Contact the Central Illinois Credit Union Visa Card’s customer service 800-322-8472 in order to apply for Central Illinois Credit Union Visa Card.
Please check the following screenshots
Central Illinois Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial institution whose purpose is to provide its membership a full range of quality financial services at competitive rates. They are committed to member service in a friendly atmosphere, long term financial stability, promotion of thrift, and involvement in their community.
Central Illinois Credit Union was incorporated March 4, 1948 under the laws of the State of Illinois as John L. Kelly Chapter Credit Union with 210 charter members. The name was changed to Central Illinois Credit Union on March 31, 1983 and the charter was changed for the purpose of servicing any resident, employee, society, or association in the Illinois counties of Champaign, Coles, Cumberland, DeWitt, Douglas, Ford, Moultrie, or Piatt.
By any name, Central Illinois Credit Union has always provided security of savings and high-quality financial services to its members in a convenient, responsive manner at competitive rates while maintaining financial stability and capital growth within the association.
Last Updated on November 6, 2019