How to login to your account?
- You will find the login to your account with Exchange National Bank & Trust Credit Cards (Kansas) by logging in to their website. Please use this direct link to login:
- The log in box is in the upper left corner of the site under online banking.
- Select local or military then enter your user id and password and click LOGIN to login to your account (check the following screenshot).
How to apply for an account?
- Besides logging in to your account with Exchange National Bank & Trust Credit Cards (Kansas) , you can also apply for an account, by using the same above link for the login.
- As per the following screenshot, click on Application which is under Credit card.
- Select the application that matches with your needs. You have 2 applications forms to choose from: Consumer application form and Business application form. Just click on the form that you need. Then click on continue.
- Download and save the form on your pc and Fill the form and submit it online or go to the nearest branch to your location. Please check the following screenshot whether for login or in order to apply for an account with Exchange National Bank & Trust Credit Cards (Kansas).
Exchange Bank & Trust has been a strong and stable community bank since 1856-five years before Kansas was admitted to the Union as a free state. Industries in 1856 in Atchison and Leavenworth included farming, railroad, blacksmith shops, wagon, and repair shops.
It was the beginning of a long and rich history for Exchange Bank & Trust. It’s the year First National Bank was established in Leavenworth, Kansas, which was later acquired by Exchange Bank. The early predecessors of Exchange Bank had their beginnings in Atchison just a year later. This bank has been family-owned all along, initially by Hetherington family and later the Waggener family. Local ownership proudly continues today through the Adair family.
Over the years the bank has grown beyond the original buildings in Atchison and Leavenworth. Now the bank has 10 branches in Atchison, Leavenworth, Lansing, Easton, Effingham, and Troy, Kansas, and Rushville, Missouri. Assets in excess of $400 million and employs over 100.
Last Updated on November 8, 2019