FirstBank Credit Cards offers diferent banking services like, different types of accounts, loans and credit, cash management services, payroll services, merchant services and account alerts. In addition to their personal banking services such as, accounts, loans and credit, mortgages and banking services.
- To login to your account with FirstBank Credit Cards, please visit their following website’s home page: https://fbcreditcard.com/FBPR_Consumer/Login.do – The log in box is in the upper right corner of the page. Enter your user name and password and click sign on.
You must enter your user name and password correctly. Please remember that your password is case sensitive and contains at least one lowercase letter, one number and one special character.
For security reasons, your access can be locked. Please use the “Forgot your password” link to retrieve your password.
If you are still having challenges, please contact a Customer Service at 1-855-701-BANK (2265) or 1-787-701-BANK (2265).
- On their website, FirstBank Credit Cards, doesn’t seem like there is a service to register/apply for an account if you are a new client. But, on any case, you can contact their customer services and check. Please contact a Customer Service of FirstBank Credit Cards (Tennessee) . at 1-855-701-BANK (2265) or 1-787-701-BANK (2265).
- If you are already a client and would like to have access for their online services, you use the same website’s home page link mentioned above, and where you will see Need to ENROLL? >>Enter your account number and name on card, and then click on submit.
- The page is offered in Spanish and In English, to change language, you will find it on the top left corner of the page.
First bank credit cards important things to know about their Online Banking and Mobile Banking Security:
- Access Security or “PassMark” – During the registration process, FirstBank’s security measures require that you choose a password to gain exclusive access to your online and mobile banking accounts. You must select a series of three security questions and choose a single image. Always pay attention to this image: if the one you chose is not the one that appears, immediately contact the FirstLine Solution Center for more information.
- Requirements for the password – FirstBank requires that the password contains at least 8 characters, with at least one digit, a special character (! @ # $% ^ & *,. <>) And a capital letter.
Password Changes – It is recommended to change your password regularly. If you forget your password or want to change it, you must do it during the login process by clicking on the “Forgot your password” link displayed on the screen, in the main menu Online Banking or by calling the FirstLine Solution Center.
- Auto Logout – FirstBank’s online and mobile banking automatically logs out if the system detects no activity for 15 minutes in a row.
- System Lock – If you fail five access attempts by answering the security question or supplying the password, the user will be automatically locked. The only way to recover access is to contact a FirstLine Solutions Center customer service representative.
- Updates – it is recommend that you regularly update the operating systems, applications, and firmware installed on your devices.
- Be careful when downloading apps – Make sure the app comes from a reliable and reputable source before you install it. FirstBank offers only mobile apps through the App Store (Apple) and the Play Store (Android).
- Unsecured public WiFi – The use of unsecured public wireless networks is not recommended as this information may be visible to anyone.
- Use of anti-malware software – The use of anti-malware software can prevent, detect and correct malware that compromises the security of your devices.
Last Updated on June 7, 2022