- To login to your credit card with First PREMIER Bank Corporate, go to the home page https://www.firstpremier.com/
- Click on credit card sign in, which is located in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Enter your username and password and sign in.
- To apply online for a credit card, go to the home page, and click on card sign in, which is located in the upper right corner of the page.
- Then scroll a little bit down the page, and click on Purchase today, which is at the bottom of Premier Credit Protection and go with the process online. Or you can select any other card type from the options/varieties of cards that you will see on the page.
- Or you can click on products & services which is in the home page’s main menu. Then you will be able to ENROLL/Purchase the card you need.
- You will find the log in to your account with First PREMIER Bank Corporate Credit Cards (South Dakota) by logging into their website’s home page: https://www.firstpremier.com/
- The log in box is in the upper right corner of the page, under Sign in. Once you put the cursor on sign in, you will get many options to login to your account.
- It depends on what type of account you have with PREMIER Bank Corporate Credit Cards (South Dakota). Credit card, or personal / business banking, or business rewards credit card…etc.
- Click on the type of account you have with PREMIER Bank Corporate Credit Cards (South Dakota), then enter your user id and password and login to your account.
- On the other hand, You can register an account, it is very simple, you click on sign in top right corner in the front/home page as the link provided above.
- choose the type of account you need to register / create and at the bottom of the sign in box, you click on FOR NEW ONLINE CUSTOMER ENROLLMENT ONLY. Then follow the registry steps of First PREMIER Bank Corporate Credit Cards (South Dakota) .
First PREMIER Bank & PREMIER Bankcard are headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and are sister organizations under the holding company of United National Corporation.
PREMIER Bankcard was founded in 1989 to help individuals and families with less than perfect credit obtain a credit card. They are one of the top 20 issuers of Mastercard® credit cards in the country, have served millions of customers nationwide, and a four time recipient of Mastercard’s coveted Performance Excellence Award.
First PREMIER Bank provides a variety of traditional and non-traditional banking products and services ranging from checking, savings and loans to Treasury Services, Trust and ATM Vault Cash Services.
First PREMIER Bank is looking to be a leader of financial institutions in the communities they serve through their employees who are dedicated to PREMIER service and committed to the pursuit of excellence.