- You will find the login to your account with Integra Bank Credit Cards by logging in to their website https://www.entegrabank.com/online-services – The log in box is in the upper right corner of the page under online banking login. Click on online banking login and log to your account after you enter your login and password.
- Meantime, if you want to create an account and become a client, it is from the same login box as mentioned above, click on Online banking login and then click on Not yet enrolled? Enroll now. Click on Enroll now and fill the form in a few minutes and create your account with Integra Bank Credit Cards.
How to apply for a personal or a business card?
- Go to the home page, then in the main menu, if you are looking for personal card, click on Personal in the main menu and then click on personal credit cards.
- You will find all info and how to apply/access your personal card, in addition to download personal card application, whether for registration or to apply for a personal credit card.
- If you are looking for business credit card, Go to the home page, then click on Business, then click for business credit and ATM cards. Or click on commercial credit cards, if you are looking for commercial credit cards. You will find all information you need whether about applying or registering.
The roots of Entegra Bank date back to 1922. Formerly Macon Bank, this institution has a 96-year tradition as a reliable and independent banking resource for families and businesses in their communities. Unlike many other banks, the management, staff, and administrators of Entegra Bank are members of the communities they serve. People working on your account are most likely your neighbors and friends. Their banking decisions take into account not only the interests of the bank but also the interests of their customers and their communities.
The bank was established in 1922 with a small building located in Macon County, North Carolina. Today, they operate 18 full-service branches and two loan production offices in Brevard, Cashiers, Columbus, Hendersonville, Highlands, Franklin, Saluda, Sylva, Murphy and Waynesville in southwestern North Carolina and Anderson , Chesnee and Greenville in the north of the state of South Carolina and Jasper and Gainesville in North Georgia.
The bank’s head office overlooks the Franklin area from a site located on a ridge east of US Highway 441. The 36,000 square foot building houses offices, loan processing and a training center..