You will find the login to your account with MidAtlantic Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum with Preferred Rewards by logging in to their website:
- The log in box is in the upper right corner of the page under online services login. Click on it and enter your user name and password and login to your account.
- You can register an account by clicking on open an account. Located in the home page, upper right corner same link above. It will take you a few minutes to open an account with MidAtlantic Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum with Preferred Rewards.
- Another method to apply for an account, please use this link : https://www.mafcu.org/visa-credit-card – scroll a little bit down the page, and click on the box of APPLY NOW, and go with the process online.
With MAFCU’s Preferred Platinum Visa® Card, you get the following benefits:
- Enjoy an initial APR of 0% on purchases and their free balance transfer.
- Some of the best rates around. As low as 12.250% APR varies depending on your credit history.
- No annual fee.
- ScoreCard Bonus Points, the rewards program that offers branded products, travel offers to use at any time (no blackout date) from a major airline, and now in cash. You will earn one point per dollar spent on your Visa credit card.
- Create your ScoreCard Rewards account. Once your account is created, you can view your reward balance, search and view all available exchange options and more.
- Concierge services, including limousine and “meet and greet” service, representation and special events, etc.
- Protection of online purchases. Verified by Visa gives you added security by ensuring that only you can use your Visa card online. Simply create a unique password to confirm your identity at www.Visa.com/verified.
- More peace of mind with $ 1,000,000 travel accident insurance, travel and emergency assistance, warranty management, auto insurance.
Set a travel note on the credit card (s) you plan to use during your trip to avoid any interruption of access to the card. To set a Travel Notice, call at 1-301-944-1800 or 1-800-956-2328 at least 1 business day before your trip and indicate: the last 4 digits of the number (s) of your the map, the dates of your trip and your destination.
- EMV Chip Technology: Your new credit card will feature a microprocessor chip that will store and protect your data. This will help increase security and reduce fraud. The EMV chip will be in addition to the standard magnetic tape.
- 24/7 Cardholder Service: Call 1-301-944-1800 or 1-800-956-2328 for payment details, payment information, transaction history, statement requests or to challenge a charge.
- For lost or stolen Visa debit cards, please call 1-844-368-1833 for 24-hour assistance. For lost or stolen Visa credit cards, please call 1-855-851- 5344 for assistance 24 hours a day.
- For Visa or fraud disputes, please call 1-844-368-1835 for debit cards and 1-855-851-5344 for credit cards.
- Online access: Real-time credit card information, including transactions, pending activities, payment information and personalized email alerts, and the creation of electronic statements when you sign in to your account online.
- New payment address: PO Box 2711, Omaha, NE 68103-2711. Or do you prefer to talk to a representative? Contact member service center at 301-944-1800.
Last Updated on August 19, 2019