You will find the login to your account with Murray State Visa® Rewards Card by logging in to their website : https://www.murraystate.edu/students/International/StudentScholarServices/ImmigrationRegulations/F-1visa.aspx – The log in box is in the upper right corner of the page, under Apply. Once you click on Apply, you will be able to login by typing your user name and password and login to your account. Also you will be able Through clicking on Apply to register a new account as it shown in the following screenshots of Murray State Visa® Rewards Card.
- The MSU Federal Credit Union was originally chartered in February 1978 to serve the employees and faculty of Murray State University. THEY have been serving employees of Murray Independent School District and the Calloway County School District since 2000, and employees of Murray-Calloway County Hospital were added in 2001. Immediate family members and retirees of these employees are also eligible for membership.’
- Use the following link: https://murraystatecreditunion.com/applications/ – to download applications, like Consumer Loan Application, Visa Credit Card Application, myCUmortgage Application
- Member benefits
As a member of MSU Federal Credit Union you own a “share” in your credit union’s business. You vote for your board of directors and you share in the success of our operation.
- As a nonprofit organization, your credit union returns all earnings to members in the form of dividends or other benefits … after expenses and legal reserves.
- Credit union membership is a benefit that can and should be shared by the entire family. A good way to ensure the continued growth of their credit union is to sign up the whole family. Encourage both young and old to use the services offered by your credit union.
- Your credit union offers services for retirees, young marrieds, teens and young children. They encourage you to introduce your youngsters to the value of credit union membership.
Use this link: https://murraystatecreditunion.com/services/ – if you would like to check any of the following services:
Official NADA new and used car price guides
Free annual credit report
NCUA website for consumers