United Bank’s MasterCard® Business Card provides agencies and businesses the ability to monitor, manage and control their spending. The MasterCard Business Card can be tailored to meet the needs of each individual cardholder and can be great for travel-related spending as most travel-related merchants pass airline and hotel data that will appear on your statement.
- Customizable solutions for each individual credit card account
- Pay your account and view activity online
- Flexible merchant permissions based on the individual cardholder
- No-cost liability waiver program that protects you in the event of employee misuse
- Designed for credit lines of less than $20,000
You will find the log in to your account with United Bank Business MasterCard (West Virginia) by logging in to their website:
- The log in box is in the upper right corner of the site, under secure sign in. Click on secure sign in and enter your username and password and login to your account.
- Many sites like United Bank Business MasterCard (West Virginia) offers that you can apply for an account by using the same direct link provided above, scroll a little bit down into the page and then click on UNITED MASTERCARD BUSINESS CARD and then click on apply at a branch.
- Please check the following screenshots for your guidance while logging in or applying for United Bank Business MasterCard (West Virginia) .
Last Updated on October 24, 2019