- To login to your account with Pinnacle Financial Partners, visit the home page of their website: https://www.pnfp.com/
- The login box is located in the home page, upper right corner, under login or the online banking box also in the home page upper right corner.
- Enter your access ID, password and login to your account with Pinnacle Financial Partners.
- To register/access online banking services with Pinnacle Financial Partners, Go to the home page of Pinnacle Financial Partners, click on Enroll, which is located at the bottom of the online banking box (please check the following screenshot) Click on Enroll, after you select either personal or business, it depends on the type of account you have with Pinnacle Financial Partners.
- Read the info carefully to know all the advantages from your registry with Pinnacle Financial Partners, then click on Enroll now at the bottom, right corner.
- Read the online banking and bill payment agreement and then Check the the box where it says I have read all above disclosure, agree to the terms and would like to proceed with online registration. Then click on I agree.
- Go with the process online and fill the required data and submit it to the Pinnacle Financial Partners for approval..
Effective from June 16, 2017, Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. acquired BNC Bancorp. BNC Bancorp is the bank holding company of Bank of North Carolina, which provides various banking and financial services to individuals and businesses. The Company offers a range of deposit-based services, including non-interest bearing demand accounts, demand and interest savings accounts, interest-bearing accounts, savings accounts, accounts money market deposits and term accounts. Its credit product portfolio includes real estate loans, consumer loans, commercial and industrial loans and other types of loans. The company also provides residential mortgage products, including fixed and floating rate long-term loans; and small business loans for business acquisitions, business start-ups, business expansion, equipment and working capital. In addition, BNC Bancorp provides a variety of brokerage services, including financial planning, wealth management, private banking, estate and trust planning, investment management and insurance products; and online and mobile banking. As of January 22, 2017, it operated 76 banking offices in North and South Carolina and Virginia. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in High Point, North Carolina.
Last Updated on July 28, 2022