The Target Credit Card gives consumers the choice of a store credit card or a Mastercard-branded credit card—purchases are permitted wherever Mastercard accepts the Mastercard logo. Features and benefits of the Target credit card include a 5% discount on purchases at Target, no annual fee, and 30 days for returns and exchanges. The Target REDcard debit card offers the same discounts and benefits as the Target REDcard but also connects to your existing checking account.
For those who buy a lot from Target and are likely to pay off their balance quickly, the Target credit card can be a good option with a 5% discount and no annual fee. The Target RedCard gets you 5% off Target purchases at Target stores and store sites, especially if you shop a lot at Target.
Select Target stores have Starbucks restaurants, and using your Target REDcard(tm) credit card at checkout will save you 5%. While you automatically receive 5% on total purchases just for using the Special Target Subscriptions offer, Target will deduct an additional 5% when you use your Target REDcard ™ credit card. The scale of discounts you can enjoy as a Target REDcard ™ credit card holder is pretty amazing, but it all starts with a 5% discount.
If you pay with a RedCard, you’ll get 5% off Target, but no extra rewards. The Target RedCard offers loyal customers the opportunity to save 5% on purchases, and even more if they’re looking for discounts on Target Circle and Target subscription services. In addition to 5% off RedCard, look for 5% to 50% off items at Target Circle.
Of course, since Target’s 5% discount is higher (and applied right away), this is the best option for loyal shoppers. The 5% discount applies to both cards, but only to purchases made at Target. If you plan to use your Target Mastercard at other stores, please note that the 5% shopping discount applies only to purchases at Target and the store’s website.
Regular Target customers can use this card at no annual fee. The $0 annual card gives you a 5% discount on all eligible Target purchases, meaning you don’t have to wait to redeem your rewards; You will receive a discount directly at the checkout.
Thanks to the card’s 5% discount at checkout, you don’t have to worry about accumulating and redeeming rewards on this card; you’ll receive your savings early. While the 2% unlimited cash back rate is lower than the 5% discount offered by the Target REDcard, these cash back rewards can be purchased anywhere, not just at Target. While Target offers a 5% discount on purchases, other credit cards offer refunds, with credit card issuers refunding cardholders a percentage of the purchase amount.
Nearly every purchase you make as a cardholder is eligible for a basic 5% discount, giving you tangible savings every time you shop at Target. Cardholders receive a 10% discount coupon on their purchase in the year of the anniversary of the account when signing up for targeted marketing emails. Cardholders receive Target Rewards that provide instant savings on Target rides.
When you pay with a Target REDcard, you also get discounts on specialty gift cards, convenience store subscriptions, Shipt purchases (excluding membership fees), and Starbucks at Target stores. What’s more, the 5% discount also applies to certain types of gift certificates (such as travel, restaurant, and movie tickets) and purchases made at Target’s Starbucks.
Certain purchases are not eligible for discounts, such as prescription drugs, eye exams, and gift cards. For example, you won’t get a 5% discount on Target Optical prescriptions, eye exams, or Target gift and prepaid cards. For example, when you sign up to receive essentials through Target’s subscription service, you can save 5% on service charges and 5% on card charges, for a total of 10% off.
Offer applies to all gift cards you purchase from Target, excluding Target gift cards, prepaid cards, and lottery gift cards. You can also use this card – or any other card – with the Targets app for extra Target savings.
Target also offers free shipping on most card purchases on Target online orders, making shopping at Target easier and more convenient. The benefits of free card shipping are very similar; free standard shipping on all orders placed through the Target website (and free 2-day shipping on select items), except that the $35 minimum order is not required.
In addition, because the Target Prepaid REDcard is sponsored by American Express, it also gives you access to benefits such as purchase protection, a roadside assistance hotline, a Global Assist(r)5 hotline, and access to entertainment(r). The Target REDcard automatically provides a 5% discount on most Target purchases at the point of sale – online or at the checkout – subject to some important limitations and limitations. If you shop frequently at Target, a Target REDcard can be an easy way to save money on everyday purchases like groceries and household items.
Last Updated on February 6, 2023